Casing is installed inside the drilled well to protect and support the flow of the well. The bottom part (and sometimes all of it) is usually held in place with cement.
The casing supplied is connected to each other by means of coupling or non-coupling (integral), both conventional and premium connections.
Threaded casing joints provide:
- Passability of casing in wellbores of complex profile, including in zones of intensive curvature;
- Sufficient strength under all types of loads and required tightness of tubing string joints;
- Passability of tools and appliances for technological operations inside the tubing strings;
Our company supplies casing pipes of the following designs:
- Increased operational reliability;
- Premium leak-proof joints;
We are ready to offer a wide range of casing diameters from 102 mm to 340 mm.
- Pipe products can be produced according to all of the following standards
- Companies meet the requirements:
- API 5ST; API 5V;
- GOST 632-80; GOST 31446-2017;
- Technical specifications provided by the customer.